Tuesday, September 15, 2009

well, things just seem to keep pouring out of me. what am i gonna miss the most? there are so many many things. she drives me crazy! i also see me in her and her in me almost every time i see her. my mom has the most beautiful legs. strong calves like a dancer. she gave those to me. i am grateful for that. those strong calves have held me up for many years, through the hardest times of my life. those strong calves led me to opportunities and desires, to places and people, to love and so many adventures. those calves buckled under me and dropped me, hard, to the ground when the worst thing that could have ever happend to me did. however, those same calves, tight, sinewy, muscular and strong lifted me up once again so that i could head down my little path towards what ever i wanted. those calves were my momma's. she drove me crazy and we did not get along and for the longest time i didn't even like her but still, she was my mom and i was her daughter and i am going to miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment