Tuesday, September 22, 2009

gratitude

thank you lingering for letting my mom pass over. so, what now. the business of living. i am hit with so many memories flooding in with the greatest of strength. i will write of this for some time and keep her memory going for me and those i love. she was the most wonderful woman. my sweet daddy cannot even form a sentence. today, all that her could get out was " she sure was nice." i know what he means to say he just has the words stuck in his throat.... 90 miles to reminisce. that sounds like a country/western song.

1 comment:

  1. Ally,

    You don't know me, I'm Andrew's mom. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your blog was a beautiful tribute to your mother and the daughter she raised. We should all be as lucky as she was to have the family she raised feel the way you and Christopher do (I'm sorry I don't know the rest of your siblings). I know your memories will get you through and the love and concern she passed on to you all. My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time. Take care, Cathy Hebbeler

    ReplyDelete